Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Hour Dance Party: Ear Worms

At some point in time this week, the songs chosen for the dance party were stuck. In my head. On repeat. While I love most of them, having them playing over and over was getting old. So I elicited help from others to try and get the songs out of my head. You would think that friends being...well, friends...would help a girl out. Instead, they created an even uglier, meaner ear worm: Macarena. *shudder*

I hope you enjoy what's in my head (and gummy worms)!

Happy Hour Drink
Gummy Worm
1/2 oz mango vodka
1/2 oz raspberry vodka
1/2 oz blue curacao liquer
Splash of Sprite

Stir together and serve! 
Note: drink will be neon blue

via drinksmixer.com





Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment