Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Journey Begins

So here is our official blog - "our" referring to both "Elena" and "Michele".  We are two but writing and sharing as one.  We are excited about our new blogging adventure and look forward to sharing it with the rest of....well, everyone who wants to take this journey with us. 

What I expect to gain from this is to write - a lifelong passion of mine that I've come back to at this point in my not-so-long-life, especially because I feel like the years haven't affected me.  It's like an old friend that I'm acquainting myself with but whom I haven't grown out of touch with.  A friend I'm comfortable with, a friend I can talk to today without having to go back and explain the years that have passed.  A friend like Michele. 

We will laugh, create, share, and enjoy this process.

I'm looking forward to beginning my writing journey, exploring my Happy Chances, the lanes in life that lead me to smiles, great memories, endless rewards and pleasure.

Happy Reading,

Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment