Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Manic Mondays: Girlfriends

Today is an ode to all my Girlfriends (you all know who you are!). The days when I'm feeling overwhelmed, under appreciated, exhausted, angry, frustrated...or simply happy - you are THERE. Just THERE with the right words to keep me encouraged & smiling.


Tonight I have a "date" with my long-time high-school girlfriend who lives an hour away. We don't get to see each other as often as I'd like, but tonight - despite the chaos at home and work needing to be done, I'm getting in the car to meet her for coffee, dinner, whatever! We'll figure it out. It's not WHAT we do, it's the fact that we're together.


Hope you all take time to meet with your friends - it's what life is about, being social, making connections, having fun!


xoxo,


Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment