- Regret, for not having done everything I wanted to do with them over the summer.
- Elation, for not having to listen to them quarrel anymore (during the day).
- Sadness, because they're growing up and I can't stop the clock.
- Determination, because now I can buckle down and focus on my own schedule & not theirs.
- Relief, because I don't have to cook "hot food" anymore for lunch for my middle-son. I'm content with fruit & yogurt, or a sandwich - but he's not. He likes a hot meal at noon.
- Happiness, because I can surprise them after school with homemade cookies for their 1st day!
Happy "Back-to-School" Monday!!!